Albertsons’ Community Partners
As participant in the Albertsons’ Community Partners program, Community Food Bank is eligible to receive up to 1% of purchases you make at any Albertson’s store.
How to participate?
You simply present your Albertsons key tag showing Community Food Bank and ID# (picture above) at the register, when you shop at any Albertson’s store. For example, if your monthly purchases at Albertsons total $500, we would receive up to 1% ($5.00).
To request new Albertsons CP cards, you can pick up as many as you would like at Community Food Bank at 3000 Galvez Ave, Fort Worth TX 76111. Or you can also send us an email, or call us at (817) 924- 3333. We will mail the cards to you for your convenience!
Kroger Community Rewards
An online account is needed in order to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. When you present your Kroger Plus Card or provide your Alternative ID at the register during the transaction in order for it to count towards the program.
How to participate?
- If you are currently enrolled in this program, please remember that you must renewed once a year, during the month of August to continue to support Community Food Bank. Simply follow the instructions detailed in the ‘Selecting an Organization’ section in order to maintain or update your selected organization. Thank you to everyone who supported Community Food Bank in the past year through the Kroger Community Rewards program!
- If you are new to the program, it’s not too late to join!
How to Register an Online Account:
1. Select the ‘Register’ button.
2. Enter your information.
3. Select ‘Create Account’.
Selecting Community Food Bank that you wish to support is as simple updating the Community Rewards selection on your online account.
1. Sign into your online account (if you haven’t already)
2. Select ‘My Account’
3. Scroll down to the ‘Community Rewards’ section of your account page
4. Select ‘Enroll Now’ or ‘Edit'
5. Enter Community Food Bank or our NPO #: 91182
6. Select the appropriate organization from the list and click on ‘Save’.
Community Food Bank will now display in the Community Rewards section of your account page.
Any transactions moving forward using the card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program.It takes approximately 10 days for the Community Rewards total to begin displaying on your receipt.
Please make sure that you add your card number or create a virtual card number while registering your Digital Account. This is required for the Community Rewards program so that your transactions apply towards the program.
Thank you for being patient with the process. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us or Kroger's Digital Customer Service line at 1-866-221-4141.