Network For Good
Network for Good is an online fundraising platform for charities and non-profit organizations. The company was founded in 2001 by America Online, Cisco Systems and Yahoo! and has processed over $1 billion in donations since inception. You can donate to the Community Food Bank through the Network for Good by clicking on the button below. Their website will open in a new window.
PayPal offers a secure way to make your contribution to the Community Food Bank. You can donate through PayPal by clicking on the button below. The PayPal site will open for you in a new window.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Kroger allows you to link your loyalty rewards card to the Community Food Bank and will donate a portion of whatever you spend using your rewards card every time you shop. You just have to select us, and they do the rest. To link your rewards card to Community Food Bank:
- Login to your Kroger account by clicking here.
- When the page comes up, click on Community Rewards on the bottom of the menu to the left.
- In the search box, type in Community Food Bank and make sure it says Fort Worth, Texas for the location.
- Click on Community Food Bank and then click save.
Donate through Amazon Smile
To link us to your Amazon account and start shopping using AmazonSmile there are two ways, through the Amazon app or a web browser.
Amazon shopping app:
- You need Android with vs. 5.0+ or iOS devices with vs. 12+ and a recent release of the Amazon Shopping App.
- Click on “AmazonSmile” under the settings menu.
- In the search box type in Community Food Bank and select the one for Fort Worth, Texas.
- Save your selection.
- Type in smile.amazon.com.
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile you will need to register Community Food Bank as your charitable organization by typing us in the search box. Make sure you choose the one located in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Save your selection.
- You will need to bookmark smile.amazon.com and make sure you shop from AmazonSmile for your purchases to count as eligible for donation.
Hours of Donation
We accept food and non-food (OS&D) donations after hours and on weekends!
We have 4 semi truck bay doors and the equipment to unload your donations.
For arrangements, please call (817) 366-5180.
2021 Christmas Toy Drive
Each year, hundreds of children in North Texas wake up on Christmas morning with gifts because of the generous donations of the Community Food Bank family. Would you please consider purchasing a toy from our Walmart and/or Amazon wish lists? Thank you!
Community Food Bank Christmas Toy Wish Lists
2021 Thanksgiving Food Drive
For the 2021 Thanksgiving holiday, we are inviting organizations to sponsor a donation day at the Community Food Bank. Please see the video for more details, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your organization’s sponsorship day!
Organize a Food Drive
Fight alongside Community Food Bank against hunger problems by organizing a canned food drive at your school, company, organization or church.
Frequently asked questions:
What does the Community Food Bank usually need the most?
- Can Meats/ Vegetables
- Peanut Butter/ Jelly
- Kid related snacks or food
- Hot/Cold Cereal
- Coffee/ Tea/ Water
- Fruit Rolls or Diced fruit cups
How can I deliver my donations?
Community Food Bank can pick up your donations, but you can also deliver to:
The Community Food Bank
3000 Galvez Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76111
How can my organization have fun while doing the food drive?
Thinking of a theme, for example WALK A MILE, Tasty Tuesday, or “Mexican food” Monday would be a great way to spice-up your food drive.
Whom should I contact to have more information about the Food Bank and Food Drive?
Please contact Rudy Taylor at (817) 924-3333.